Link Lineup. 2.05.10
We’re now already in February (dang, time flies), and it just so happens to be Ryan’s birthday today! So I’d like to dedicate this post to him on this very special day. However, since he didn’t provide me with any of his favorite links, I’ve selected a few I know he’d enjoy.
- It’s making a comeback in an unlikely, unique way – the mullet, social media style.
- The art history poster cheat sheet. Ryan’s favorite is: “Duchamp owns everything” – well, it’s true. And I especially like this one: “Calder owns mobiles” – he does and they are amazing.
- Our friend is a pilot and we like design, so this airplane rebranding blends the two professions together quite nicely, as well as adds a punch of humor.
- Liking these hand-painted ceramic bowls, and I’m sure Ryan could replicate them.
- We like beer and we like graphics – if these taste as good as they look, this beer would be on our list of beverages. And give me a weizen with this fun label design.
That’s all we’ve got for you this week. Cheers!