Can you believe it’s the last week in January? Here’s what I’ve got to wrap up the first month of the new year.
- My extremely artistic cousin sent me this link – vinyl graphics that gives insight into a designer’s world. Nice.
- Want to look scholarly even if you’re tech nerd? Try this MacBook case out for size.
- An inventive and beautiful use of recycled materials by an Etsy seller – who would have thought old ink cartridges could be so stunning?
- A paper sculpture exercise done by students.
- More recycled works – a hilarious take on the rotary phone as it relates to sculpture by Jean-Luc Cornec. And check out the work of Ptolemy Elrington. Wow.
- Tea is great and all, but hot chocolate liquidy goodness really hits the spot sometimes. What would make this delectable treat even better? Cloud marshmallows, of course.
- And seriously? Typographic cookies to go with it? Yes, please.
- Absolutely stunning landscape studies by Scott Mansfield.
- For my salon ladies in Michigan, lovely hair care product packaging.
Please share your inspiration with me! I always love seeing what people are drawn to.