March is definitely in like a lion…it’s been snowing all day today with no signs up letting up any time soon. This means sledding will be in our near future. In the meantime, enjoy a flurry of links.
- These lamps are fantastic. Gave me some good ideas.
- I would love to have these for my house once I get my home decór more cohesive (gotta eventually replace the 1980’s La-Z-Boy couches…)
- Loving these soap tins sold at Anthropologie. They would be great for storing my crafty items, fun travel souvenirs or jewelry once the soap is all used up.
- Frank Chimero came up with a great list of inspirational designers and here are some more I’d like to add: David Carson, Marian Bantjes, Louise Fili and Paula Scher.
- I’m a fan of the updated twist on the classic, decorative look that’s being done lately. These books are no exception.
That’s it. Just a little list for you all today. Now it’s time for me to enjoy the outdoors!